Friday, May 4, 2007

How to make $20 FAST...


I was actually LYING when I said "No-Results-Money-Back-Guarantee"...I am extremely apologetic and ashamed of myself.

What I really meant to communicate was this...if you take lessons from me and do not learn:

- to COMPRESS the ball BETTER
- to stop SHANKING
- to stop SLICING
- to stop HOOKING
- how to learn the golf swing EFFECTIVELY and EFFICIENTLY
- how to gain a COMPREHENSIVE UNDERSTANDING of the golf swing
- to pinpoint with absolute certainty the faults that are PLAGUING your game
- what TRADITIONAL golf instruction has done to WRECK your swing
- how to use your mind to CONTROL your emotions, your game and your opponent
- to hit the ball FURTHER
- to hit the ball STRAIGHTER
- how to get out of bunkers in 2 minutes like Gary Player
- how to hit your long irons, fairway woods, hybrids and driver with POWER and CONSISTENCY. No, you do not 'sweep' them nor hit up on them
- to gain the RESPECT of your CLIENTS, BOSS and PEERS on the golf course

I will refund you your lesson fees and GIVE you $20 on top of that for wasting your time. How about that?

Up next, the $10,000 Instructor Challenge, watch this space...

No comments: