Thursday, April 26, 2007

Student Testimonials

These are just some of the many unsolicited emails from the students who have worked with Justin and / or participated in the clinics he has conducted. Yes, we actually get results.

"I was struggling with my lack of distance off the tee. I worked with Justin for 2 weeks solid in California doing nothing but pitching and working on alignments. The first drive I hit after 2 weeks, it went 25 yards past my usual weak shots. Thanks!"

John Rios,
Mission Viejo, California

"...Spent a day at Eagle Glen Golf Club down in Corona, California with Justin "Little Chuck" Tang. In 5 minutes, he explained what I was doing wrong and corrected it. My next round, I played 3 strokes less than my average!"

John Miramontes,
Menifee, California


After receiving 2 Simple and Scientific way of chipping lessons within two weeks from Justin. My scores dropped from 90 to 86. It further dropped to 84 after a third lesson. I have determined and hope to drop my handicap to below 10 with further lessons from Justin. Scored 86 on Bukit Course and 84 on New Course

Thank you.
Yours Sincerely
Aaron Chiang
Singapore


“You did a great job teaching this left handed beginner. I understand what I need to do now and look forward to seeing you the next time you return to California.”

Phil Jones,
Bake, California


“Hi Justin, just wanted to let you know that I got my first eagle this morning. Now my friends want to learn from you as well.”

Sam Tso
Singapore


“You make learning the golf swing easy. Instead of bad shots, now I hit them straighter and further after learning the proper impact alignments.”

James Hawkins,
Garden Grove, California


“My 9 iron is now going where my 7 iron used to go. Not bad for a 54 year old.”

John Smithson,
Trabuco, California


“One “secret” tip from Justin was all it took. Now my shots resemble F-14s taking off!”

Jason Fermo,
San Diego, California


“If the idea of adding 15-20 yards on your drives appeals to you, then Justin is the man you should see.”

Adrien Malamitsas,
Mesa, Arizona


“Shot a personal best of 38- 2 over par for nine holes at Seletar!”

Greg Choong
Singapore


“Can I exchange my certificate for yours??”

Denny Alberts, Class ‘A’ USPGA Professional,
Tucson, Arizona


“Justin is clear in explaining why certain things workand why others don't. His teaching methods includecolourful analogies and visuals - the key to impartinga lasting impression when we are talking about acomplex motion like the golf swing. They help me toremember certain important positions when I practice. His instruction is predicated on science, nothingwill go wrong if you execute accordingly, in factyou'll end up playing like a machine and enjoying thegame more than you do now. I know I am. “

Alex Yeoh
Singapore

“I am now hitting my driver 50-80 yards further than before. From a fader to a consistent draw, and we have not even worked on the full swing!”

Anthony Antakusuma
Jakarta, Indonesia

“I was greatly impressed by Justin’s knowledge and understanding of the golf swing. What I have learnt from him is still so clear as a picture in mind. Thanks Justin for all that you shared with me. It was invaluable and has been proved in my performance so far.”

Chiragh Kumar
New Delhi, India

2006 South Indian Amateur Open Champion
2006 Malaysian Amateur Open Runner-Up
2006 Singapore Amateur Open Champion

“…things are very much clearer and the fog is far lesser than before. The 7th of Oct was a wonderful day for me and it was so nice to have the opportunity to discuss things in the book and actually see how they are applied. I hope I can now get my students improve better and quicker.”

Vikram Sethi
New Delhi, India
GSEB, Class ‘A’ Indian PGA, Coach of the 2006 Indian Asian Games Squad

“Played yesterday. Drove the ball very well using the “Hello” drill. Irons, I am beginning to compress the ball by leaning the shaft forward at impact. Is there anything else or drill that I can use?”

Andrew Kwong
Hong Kong


“Dear Justin

Want to relate my weekend game last sat... After practicing the on plane pitching action with only sand wedge, I proceeded with caution to my regular sat foursome.

But no need to fear. Awesome results! Shot an easy 80 at Kranji. Never have I been able to hit a 3 wood off the turf so consistently and accurately. And my pitched 3 wood went further than “normal” due to flushed contact with clubhead lag! The sound coming off some of my irons were pure. Also the in to out path stroke makes ‘over the top’ impossible to achieve.

Now if I can only get to the full swing!. Golf nirvana beckons haha”

Patrick Seow
Singapore


“Hi coach, just want to share that I won the monthly medal with a score of 48 Stableford points, 8 pars and 2 birdies – its nuts for a 24 handicap. Score was 85, I could do no wrong! You are instrumental for this, thanks.”

Lionel Ho
Singapore

No comments: